En Karla Cordero Photography…
- We carry INS’ (National Institute of Insurance) liability coverage in case of an accident during one of our shoots
- Our transportation takes part in the Neutralizing Climate Change program
- Our website servers are sustainable and powered by wind power through CanvasHost
- Every year, we carry out a social responsibility project. To this date, we have collaborated with PANI’s Posada de Belén, Tierra de Animales Foundation, Montessori Sifais Kindergarten, Independencia de la Palma School and UNICEF
- All our printouts are created in a professional lab, where color calibration and skin tone density are guaranteed.
All our frames and tableaus are made of the finest wood. We use MDF-HR woods, a humidity-resistant product, ideal for use in humid weather. These woods also comply with the international E-1 norms on pollutant emission. All our products are environmentally-friendly.
When was the last time the whole family gathered and had a professional picture taken?One of the main reasons we take portrait pictures is to provide customers with beautiful memories that will last for generations without end.
When we take pictures, we love seeing families enjoy that experience. We also love knowing that, every time they see that photograph, they will be able to go back to that joyful moment.
Our style is based on a combination of traditional portrait and lifestyle pictures, thus creating a fresh and relaxed style.
We enjoy capturing emotions, laughter and, most importantly, we love having a good time!
This is the photographic legacy that our customers and their families create year after another. Each time they visit us, changes become visible; a family of two becomes a family of three, for example… It also becomes relevant to have your picture taken with the parents or grandparents, and each picture adds much more value to the family’s history.
It is our great honor to be part of the moments when such important memories are being made, and we feel extremely grateful, privileged and proud of the trust that you place on us during each session, and at every moment.
You can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Call me or even send a Whatsapp message to (+506) 8711-8715!
¡Me pueden escribir un correo directo a
llamarme o también por whatsapp al 87118715!