En Karla Cordero Photography…
- We carry INS’ (National Institute of Insurance) liability coverage in case of an accident during one of our shoots
- Our transportation takes part in the Neutralizing Climate Change program
- Our website servers are sustainable and powered by wind power through CanvasHost
- Every year, we carry out a social responsibility project. To this date, we have collaborated with PANI’s Posada de Belén, Tierra de Animales Foundation, Montessori Sifais Kindergarten, Independencia de la Palma School and UNICEF
- All our printouts are created in a professional lab, where color calibration and skin tone density are guaranteed.
All our frames and tableaus are made of the finest wood. We use MDF-HR woods, a humidity-resistant product, ideal for use in humid weather. These woods also comply with the international E-1 norms on pollutant emission. All our products are environmentally-friendly.
We offer individual and family sessions prior to commencement, as well as coverage of the act itself. We also offer a photo session with cap and gown for the yearbook along with casual sessions for students. In some cases, depending on the institution, we work under our package modality or under our free purchase model.
K-12 (Kindergarten to 12th grade)
Identical to our kindergarten offer, our K-12 work is a more creative concept than the traditional school system passport picture that is sold as part of a package. Our idea is to reflect students’ personalities in a picture that allows parents to have a nice memory of their children. It is meant to be displayed in your home, office or workplace as a pleasant portrait. Our sales program for this is a free purchase one, which means that parents are under full liberty to choose which sizes, amounts, and formats they wish to get for their pictures. This sales method contributes to our environment’s preservation by only printing that which will be needed. The way we work is as follows:
Senior sessions are individual ones for students. They are fashionable and staged in their style, whereby students are given the opportunity to change wardrobes or even involve their hobbies into the photoshoot. This type of session is one of my favorites to shoot as seniors are so full of life, they come up with their own styles and are overall very inspiring. I adore capturing their joy and using my pictures as a means of portraying just how beautiful they are.
You can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me or even send a Whatsapp message to (+506) 8711-8715!